Tahi is the first indigenous coach training programme in the world
We welcome all indigenous women and leaders to join our tribe online.
International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest worldwide resource for professional coaches, and the source for those who are seeking a coach.
Who Can join Tahi?
Join our tribe from anywhere in the world!
- Six steps to becoming both an Indigenous and Internationally recognised professional coach with TAHI and ICF.
- TAHI is the first Indigenous coach training programme in the world.
We welcome all Indigenous women and leaders to join our tribe online.
- International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest worldwide resource for
professional coaches, and the source for those who are seeking a coach
- RISE started this journey of delivering ICF coach training in 2015 and partnered with Jeanine Bailey, co-founder of Empower World.
- TAHI launched in June 2022. The facilitators are
Indigenous women who have graduated from one or more of
the leadership, business, or coaching programmes.
- Are you ready to commit to your coaching journey with TAHI?
- Would you like to be a RISE facilitator or TAHI coach?
- Do you want to be more confident, courageous, and connected as a coach?
If you answered YES, YES, YES then you are in the right place!
Throughout TAHI, we welcome your ancestral knowledge, your cultural worldview and your baskets of knowledge.
10 x Instant Benefits
1. Clarity - A 6-month, 6-step process to identify what success is for you, your family, and communities you partner with.
2. Competency - Develop your leadership skills through 8 core coaching competencies, taught from an Indigenous worldview.
3. Confidence – Master the art of overcoming mindset challenges, fears, limiting beliefs, and self-confidence barriers.
4. Community - Connect with a supportive network of like-minded coaches, leaders, and entrepreneurs on our private group page.
5. Courage – learn to take your space, create space, and hold space for others in a powerful and respectful way.
6. Celebrate - Receive a completion certificate at stage 5 and
stage 6 of the ICF credential process.
7. Resources - Access all TAHI resources, journals, e-learning modules, zoom recordings, and downloadable files from Day 1.
8. Knowledge – Download tried and tested coaching tools from past, present and future models of coaching.
9. Mastery - Learn coaching structures, models, and tools from our experienced coaches, including Rachel and TAHI graduates.
10. Fun – Enjoy being part of a collective who do the work and believe in having fun along the way.
Tahi is a learning experience embedded in Ako, a traditional way of learning through reciprocity for Māori. Tupu Tahi is our coaching model which means to grow together as one.
Ako atu, Ako mai are our traditional words for coaching. To give and receive as coach and client, it is a respectful and reciprocal process of transformation and self-determination.